Florida Property Experts, Inc. is an independently owned real estate brokerage comprised of seasoned agents with decades of experience, providing real estate buyers, builders, sellers and investors with unparalleled expertise and personal attention. Each and every one of our real estate clients is treated with the utmost importance and respect.

 

At Florida Property Experts, we believe the purpose and function of a real estate brokerage is to provide current marketing strategies to real estate buyers and sellers, and to assist our clients in making informed decisions when purchasing property. Newspaper advertising has fallen by the wayside as the print media is being pummeled by the ever changing wave of electronic advertising that lead the way to Web 2.0. Our knowledgeable REALTORS® use multiple web sites, blogs, and every type of social media that promotes the needs of our real estate clients!

 

 

Florida Property Experts' REALTORS® are right in the middle of all the changes going on in the Real Estate world today. We will guide you every step of the way, through the entire process of buying or selling a house, townhouse, condo, investment property, vacant land or commercial property.

 

 

CURRENT MARKET CONDITIONS: All markets have the same thing in common, peaks and valleys. In the Real Estate market, we have come off a very tall peak and appear to be looking for a valley floor. It is our opinion at FPE that the floor is stable. (see charts ) approximately 25% of homes sold 2008-2009 were distressed properties, these , along with the large inventory on hand kept the prices down on the other 75%. The total homes sold have been relatively constant for two years. The interest rates remain around 5%. The banking system has turned ultra conservative and more foreclosures are in the pipeline. (Florida laws make foreclosure a lengthy 12 to 24 month process) We see the present situation in a two year hold, with a small decline in inventory. The record breaking snowfall in the northeast could send more buyers south, but can they sell their homes? It’s a buyers market for another 24 months. Good credit equals great interest rates and the deals are out there.

 

As Transaction Brokers, Florida property Expert Agents can find the perfect property for you.

 

Experience how the REALTOR®-Client relationship is supposed to be! Contact Florida Property Experts Now!

 

Daytona Beach Area Real Estate Sales and Marketing

When Fay Sarshory opened Florida Property Experts, she had no desire to create another corporate giant. Instead, her goal was to provide discerning clients with concierge-level services that only a boutique brokerage could deliver. It is this intensely personal approach that makes Florida Property Experts synonymous with the very best in luxury living throughout the Daytona Beach area.

 

The REALTORS® at Florida Property Experts are ready and able to make a full-time commitment to you. Our real estate agents are local experts, dedicated to service! We represent real estate clients on a local, national AND international scale!

You need a real estate brokerage with agents who are experienced, and knowledgeable about the local neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, ordinances, etc. With our years of experience in the local real estate market, we have the expertise and track record of success you need.

You need a real estate brokerage with qualified agents who embrace the necessity of technology, without losing the personal touch. You'll love the resources available through our websites and blogs.

We look forward to serving ALL your real estate needs. So congratulations! You've just found the best-of-the-best in Daytona Beach area real estate... your personal guides through this exciting process.

 

ABOUT US